Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE blog.

So.... my first blog.  what to write about?  how about lindsay's funny story.  she went up to shadrachs, and met larry.  (said in unique accent).  larry knows jordan farris (his niece)-  lindsay's story did not make me laugh.  anddd movinggg onnn......

i am super bummed that all my roommates are leaving today.  oh hellooooo loneliness in the quads over the weekend.  i am working on kidnapping lindsay right now and keeping her here with me, just for the weekend.  gotta make sure to get my laughs in to keep the heart healthy!  means of kidnapping her:  using sparkle bones as a lure, and then goin in for the snatch-a-roo.

well-  i feel like this blog is a little pointless right now, and i'm sorry for wasting anyone's time who is reading this.  okk done rambling now-  time to go eat some rice cakes and nutella.  xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment