Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You'll Come


You’ll Come
Hillsong

"I have decided, I have resolved, to wait upon You Lord
My Rock and Redeemer, Shield and Reward, I wait upon You Lord
As surely as the sun will rise, You’ll come to us,
As certain as the dawn appears, You’ll come

Let Your glory fall as You respond to us
Spirit, reign!  Flood into our thirsty hearts again!  You’ll come!

We are not shaken, we are not moved,
We wait upon You Lord
Our Mighty Deliverer, triumphed and true,
We wait upon You Lord

As certain as the sun will rise, You’ll come to us,
As certain as Your Word endures, You’ll come. 

Chains be broken!  Lives be healed!  Eyes be opened, Christ is revealed!"


God, I wait for You, and I know that You are coming back for Your people.  You have promised it, and we wait eagerly to be united with You!  You are my Rock.  I stand upon You, my firm foundation.  You are my redeemer.  You have saved me!  You are my Shield.  You protect me.  You guard me.  You shield me from my adversaries.  You are my Reward.  Everything that this world has to offer is nothing in comparison with You.  You are the only reward worth sacrificing for. 

With as much confidence that I have that the sun will rise tomorrow morning, I know for certain that You will come to this earth for Your people. 

Be glorified as You hear me and respond to me.  Spirit inside me, REIGN!  Guide my life!  My heart is thirsty for You.  Flood into me.  Spirit, overflow out of me! 

Though times may be hard, I will not be shaken.  I will not be moved.  I will stand my ground in the good fight for my King!  With Your help, Father, I will stand firm in my faith!  I wait upon You, my Mighty Deliverer.  You deliver me from my enemies.  You are the only One who can! 

Let the chains in my life be broken!  Any bondage that I hold myself in, provide me with freedom, God!  I love You, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment