Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Austria Stories to Come

Hellooooo friends!  As many of you know, I will be leaving for Austria on February 1st, which is just a few short weeks away.  It's kind of crazy, and definitely hasn't quite hit me yet.  This will be the blog that I will be using to keep everyone updated on what I am doing and learning through my European adventures.  For now, I am working on getting my visa.  As I try to get the last few documents together and send it in, please join me in praying that the visa gets approved and returned to me in time for me to leave!  It has been a very stressful process!  Can't believe how quickly the fall semester went by; I already miss all of my friends at ASU.  I have a feeling the spring semester will go by just as quickly, and soon it'll be the middle of July and I'll be on a flight back to the States.  Time for a 10 mile run with Pup Pup, I'm hoping to wear him out.  Well, gotta run! (pun intended)....     byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment