Friday, February 3, 2012

1st Post in Austria

Well helloooo friends!  Gosh, where should I start... my mind is so scatterbrained with so manz different things right now!  I made it safely to Graz.  We flew into Vienna, took a bus to the train station, and took a train to Graz, where my buddy, Sophie, picked me up.  I traveled with my friend, Stina, who I absolutely love.  Such a cutie!  We walk out of the airport to try to find the right bus, and both of us start to cough.  At first I thought someone around me was smoking or something, and couldn´t figure out why we were coughing.  But eventually we realized it was because the outside air was so cold, that breathing it in made us cough!  haha... yea it´s cold.  So, first story.  We´re on the train, and the conductor was walking by to check and make sure everyone had a ticket.  We had bought tickets together, so Stina went to grab them out of her wallet.  She looked for it and looked for it, and eventually realized it was gone.  Wallet, all of her money, credit card, passport, all that good stuff.  Gone.  And we had only been there maybe 20 minutes.  Shoooottt.  So we made friends with this awesome Spaniard named Rawul.  He translated what had happened to the conductor, and called the train station for us to try to see if they´d found a wallet. We still haven´t gotten it back, but I´m praying it works out!  Everyone here has been really nice so far though  :)  Well I am borrowing a computer to write this, and he has to go, so I´ll finish writing later!  Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment